Chris Christensen 505 8.5" Coarse Poodle-Style Buttercomb
The Chris Christensen 500 Series Coarse Buttercomb is perfect for de-tangling and fluffing up the coats of coarse-coated breeds, such as poodles and collies. This comb glides through the coat without snagging or breakage. The stainless steel teeth create a strong, long lasting tool that is comfortable for both owner and dog.
Spine Length: 8-1/2"
Teeth Length: 1-5/16"
- Great for everyday combing and maintenance on thick coats
- Solid brass core with a flat spine
- Rounded corners prevent friction and reduce breakage
- Grounded and rounded teeth glide through the coat like butter
- Steel teeth with highly finished tips and quality nickel chrome finish
- Unique design is seamless & smooth so that it won't snag hair
- Made in Japan